The idea of this game is not fundamentally different from any other TD, like everywhere else you have to build a defense of its territory and to improve the tower to resist the next wave of the enemy. You will be attacking numerous forces of darkness, but your troops are ready to face them, so don’t lose hope!
The game takes place somewhere in the middle ages, so don’t wait lasers and tanks, the enemy will attack you on foot and will be armed with knives and other melee weapons, your tower, at least in the beginning, will shoot arrows. Registration can hardly be called modern, graphics though and good, but without pretensions to modernity, all drawn, with detail not much worked, but it helped to make the game not demanding to power your device. On the one hand this is good, on the other hand there is a feeling that the game is aimed at children, which is not quite so. It is also worth noting elementary models as enemies and your soldiers, which sometimes can come to help in a difficult situation, the animation is happening also made at the level of the rest, moves all primitive. But, despite this, the game leaves a good impression.
– 24 types of towers
– four types of auxiliary elements
– eight different locations and eight difficult bosses that await you in the end
– if you are bored complexity can be increased, but then don’t expect mercy
– there is a version of the game on missions, not so much – only twenty
– endless mode is ready to test your strength
– 27 types of enemies
– more than three dozen achievements
– more than nine dozen levels
– the game is free
– poor graphics and animation
– game copy kingdom rush, which is not good
– the voice on Google Play push for gold in other games developer
Conclusion: modest game that is not able to successfully compete with other representatives of the genre, well that is free